Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars

I am completely wiped out from this weekend.  I am counting down the minutes until I can head home.  It was beyond perfect.  This morning I was sad to see our family go.  This is going to be an annual trip and I am already looking forward to next year.

Last night I threw an Oscar party for 8 of our friends.  We dined on lobster tails, twice baked potatoes, champagne and cupcakes.  It was by far the best Oscar party we have thrown so far.  A full weekend recap will be later this week.  I have to edit down the 200+ photos I took.

It has always been a dream of mine {like many} to attend the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.  Maybe one day I will be able to attend, but until then I will just have to pretend.

Actresses Cameron Diaz and Kate...
Cameron looks amazing!

Kate Upton and Tim Tebow...
Love me some Tebow:)

Tom Cruise Katie Holmes Victoria...

Lauren Miller Leslie Mann and...
I kind of have a girl crush on Leslie Mann's character from Knocked Up

Gwyneth Paltrow and Jane Fonda...

Musician Robin Thicke and actress...



post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a classy party!! We watched and I seriously cracked up the whole time! I thought Billy Crystal was perfect as the host...again.

Jax said...

Cameron looks GORGEOUS! As does Kate! Wow! I want to come to your Oscar party! I bet you guys had fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you are having a beautiful day!